Monday, November 17, 2014

PopSugar Must Have Box November 2014 Review

November's PopSugar Must Have Box inspiration comes from Gratititude, Gourmet Treats, Indulging, Hosting, Giving, and Gathering. If those are clues as to what's in the box, then I have no idea.

G.H.Cretors Chicago Mix - $3.69 This is caramel and chedder cheese popcorn mix. This looks good. Gourmet Popcorn is always a treat.
K. Hall Simpatico Ambergris Shea Butter Cream - $22. I have not tried this because I most likely to be gifting this.
Tiny Prints Thoughtful Heart Stationery - $15 I think this is cute. It ws designed by Lisa Sugar and Tiny Prints. They also included a $25 gift card to Tiny Prints. I usually just toss away the gift cards, but I checked out their website and they have some pretty cute stuff, it's not just notecards like I had assumed.
Wine Glass Writer - $9.95 - Custom 3-pack for PopSugar. I LOVE this!! Soo fun! This was my 2nd favorite item in the box. I don't know how many times my sisters and I use holiday tags on our wine glasses or our martini glasses. I think this is such a great idea, and it's items like this that remind me why I have such fun getting these boxes.
Dominique Ansel The Secret Recipes Book - $35 - This is a recipe book. It's a hardback, good quality, and larger than normal. It's pretty heavy. This is not just a cookbook, it's also got commentary from the writer, such as sources of inspiration and other thoughts. I love seeing these types of items in sub boxes.
Sorial Saffiano Wallet on a Chain - $49 - I love this!!!! And the lining is super cute also. I could not find the exact match on the Sorial website.  IDK if folks got different colors, but I think this color of blue is quite perfect. This fits my iPhone, lipgloss, ID, and some cash. I can definitely use this, so this is my favorite item this month.

This month PopSugar Must Have Box was a hit for me. Although I won't be using every item, I am very happy to see each of these types of items in sub boxes. This was a well curated box. I think it's one of the best in a while.  I like it so much better than the NM box we just received.
~A

No comments:

Post a Comment