Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Blush Mystery Beauty Box November 2014 Review

Blush Mystery Beauty Box- $24.95 +shipping a month. Each month blush mystery box features travel-size and full-size beauty products worth at least $100. If you are interested, please email us at brierreview@gmail.com and I will send you a referral code from their website. You will receive a $10 gift card to use at DermStore.com, blush.com and hairenvy.com
Blush Mystery Beauty Box always arrives in this black bag. I never know quite know what to do with the bag after opening it.
Traditions by Nick Chavez Prickly Pear Restoring Mist - Spray leave in conditioner for damaged hair. I have yet to decide if I'm a fan of this brand, although I'm starting to see it everywhere.
Julien Farel Hair Care Hydrate Restore - FULL Size included. You are supposed to use this once a week in lieu of your regular shampoo/conditioner. You first use this on your scalp, prior to wetting your hair, then spread throughout your hair. Use a little water when needed. I've received this before but never tried it.
Lauren B Beauty Nourishing Hand Crème - Oh, Lauren B. Beauty, I want to like you, I really do. Your so cute, and you have a lot of items in your product line that is stuff I use/like. I just don't really know why we don't get along better.
http://www.dermstore.com/product_Broad+Spectrum+Face+SPF+20_32558.htm
Miracle Skin Transformer Face Spotlight SPF 20 - This is a BB cream, so even though I've gotten this plenty of times this year, I'm never disappointed to get another.
Jane Iredale Eye Gloss in Pink Silk - I really like liquid eye makeup, so I'm not too disappointed to see this, even if I never end up using it. I hear I got one of two shades, but I have no info on what the other shades were.
Skinmedica TNS Eye Repair - This is a night eye cream, pretty pricey for full size. I am a fan of this brand, and a fan of night eye cream, so this is a hit for me!
Nuxe Clarifying Cream-Mask with Rose Petals - I'm guessing I won't be able to use this, due the flowers, so I'm not even gonna try. I wish I could though.
Laura Geller Beauty Cool Lids Cream Eyeshadow in Silver Sands - Another liquid shadow. I don't know why we got two this month, but I think they would look really pretty together, so when I gift I'll include both.
~A

No comments:

Post a Comment