Friday, November 21, 2014

Macy's Beauty Haul - November 2014

Picked up a couple of my favorite beauty items at Macy's recently.
Benefit Porefessional and Fakeup Concealor Value Set - $31 You can use Porefessional either over or under makeup. This has a slight tint, however it applies fairly translucent. A little goes a long ways, so I was excited to get the full size version. You only need to use on problem areas, such as T-zone.
Too Faced Better than Sex mascara - $23 for the same price, This set included the travel size as well as the full size version. This mascara quickly became one of my favs, after I received a sample in a sub box earlier this year. It really does lengthen and adds volume. I can use it and not even feel like a need a primer first. Love the want.
  benefit Triple Performing Facial Emulsion  $32 - This box is so super cute! This facial mist is refreshing and work great, and I love how cute the benefit brand packaging is. Looks cute on my bathroom counter.
 
 Shiseido Power Infusing Concentrate - Full size is $95. I got this bonus sample free. I''ve received this sample size before, and I absolutely love it. I keep it handy and use it often.
 benefit Lollitint lip and cheek stain- $30. I also got this as a bonus sample. I have yet to try.
`A
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment