Thursday, November 20, 2014

Birchbox November 2014 Review

**This post contains referral links**
BirchBox is $10 + tax each month. You get 5 products each month, both sample size and luxury sample. I have discovered many new brands from them. They are one of the original subscription boxes and a true inspiration. They also do monthly videos and it's quite obvious they work very well together, and have fun doing it!
This months box was wrapped up in this advertisement for HIV awareness. Burchbox has teamed up with Red for AIDS awareness. All subscribers are being asked to photograph their red Birchbox and share it on social media with the hashtag #shaRED. Each time a photo is uploaded with the hashtag, Birchbox will donat $1 to the organization.
Amika Nourishing Mask Sea Buckhorn Berry - I thought this was a face mask, but it's not, it's a hair mask. I never heard of this brand, but I'll try it.
the Balm Cosmetics Ciney-Lou Manizer - This is a highlighter, shimmer, shadow. I have gotten Balm Cosmetics items before, and I LOVE their packaging. Seriously, does it get any cuter?? LOVE.
 
 
Cuppa Cuppa Tea Tree Mask - This was the item I got to pick this month. It's a clay mask. Leave on for 8 minutes. I wish it was bigger, but I think this will be a one use item.
Gilchrist & Soames Spa Therapy body lotion relaxing sea fennel - The fragrance is not too bad, smells refreshing. Like a cucumber.
Cynthia Rowley Creamy LipStain in Heartthrob - I love the color, this is perfect for me. I was just almost out of my other teeny tiny lip gloss, which I like to have in my smallest going out purse, so this is good timing for NYE.
Dang Coconut Chips -  It's a snack, so naturally I've already opened and started working on it. It's exactly like it sounds. Crunches like chips, and tasts like coconut. I imagine this would be a good topping on a salad or a sundae.
ThirdLove Thong 3 pack - This was my upgrade item. I've had this brand before and they are super stretchy.  
 
If you are interested in BirchBox, send us an email and we will send you a referral. 

No comments:

Post a Comment