Wednesday, November 19, 2014

GlossyBox November 2014 Review

GlossyBox is $21/month and you get 5 luzury beauty items. Some months are better than others, but generally this is a pretty good subscription service. If you are interested in Glosybox, email us brierreivew@gmail.com  and we will send you a referral link.
GlossyBox always arrives in this pretty pink box. The inside of the box is a cute design, and the box is sturdy enough to use as a gift box later on. It comes with pink tissue paper and a nice ribbon to tie it. I like that their packaging is so thoughtful.
Kneipp Herbal Bath - Balancing in Lavender - helps calm nervousness,  combat fatigue, and enhance overall modd and well-being with natural essential oils. I'm not a fan of Lavender, so this will be gifted, but I know exactly who could use it.
OPI Nail Lacquer in "Pink Outside the GlossyBox". LOVE!!! Full size was included! OPI teamed up with GlossyBox to create a pink that matches the GlossyBox boxes. Did I mention I LOVE?? I have received similar colors, in other not-as-good brands, and I am truly pleased to see this shade in OPI!! It's more of a summer color, but I don't care, I really like it.
12 Benefits Instant Healthy Hair Treatment - Mist hair before blow-drying (or swimming) Seal hair color, Smooth frizz, Repair damage, Prevent split ends ,Moisturize dry hair, Strengthen fragile hair, Prevent flat iron damage, Prevent chlorine, wind & sun damage, Add shine, softness and a silky finish, Protect hair from blow-drying, Improve detangling & manageability, Keep hair youthful. That's a lot of benefits. I will be using primarily because I'm out of my favorite stuff.
Juice Beauty Green Apple Age Defy Moisturizer - I have yet to try a Juice Beauty product, I'm not sure why, since I get so many. I like that this has natural ingredients, apple, lemon, and white grape juices, with antioxidants and vitamin C. All of that sounds like stuff I would like.
So Susan Cosmetics Universal Blush - I can't say I believe in universal makeup, isn't that equivalent to One Size Fits All? I've read up on it and willing to try it based on this: A micronized, jet-milled blush that works with your skin's natural chemistry to create a universal healthy flush that is flattering on all skintones. Made with Buriti Fruit Oil to repair the epidermis and improve skin elasticity.
~A

No comments:

Post a Comment