Sunday, December 11, 2016

FabFitFun Winter 2016 Review

FabFitFun is a lifestyle box. It promises $175+ worth of full-size premium items. It has the season’s hottest beauty, fitness, fashion, and wellness items. It's one of our favorite boxes. For annual subscribers, there are now options where you can customize some of your items, which is great because then you are sure to get the colors you really want.
Cost: $49/quarter.
How Often: Quarterly
Ships To: United States via USPS

This was a new box this time, clearly Holiday inspired. They included a booklet, which I didn't read.
 First Look
This pin represents the Starlight Children's Foundation. I like how this box always sponsors a charity. Starlight brings happiness to critically, chronically and terminally ill children. We believe that every child deserves to experience the excitement, wonder and joy of childhood – because a sick kid is still a kid at heart. Starlight offers programs that provide entertainment, education and innovative technology to hospitalized children and their families. Founded in 1982, Starlight is an award-winning 501(c)3 nonprofit that supports children and families in the US, Canada, Australia and the United Kingdom.
 
D. L. & Co. Blackberry Nectar in Gold – $44. This is really pretty and smells great! I think this is the nicest candle I've received in a box. This is one of the items we got to pick out the one we wanted, and I'm very happy with my selection.
 
Gorjana Griffin Kiernan Double Pendant necklace - $75. I was trying to show you a better picture of the necklace, but I wasn't able to really get a good one. This was also one of the items we got to pick. The other option was the Gorjana Taner Toggle Lariat Necklace in Gold.
Anderson Lilley Winter in Manhattan Beach Body Cream –  $24. I did not like the fragrance on this, but I do like that a lotion was included.
O.R.G. Skincare Mineral Peel Face – $44. I'm looking forward to trying this. It's easy to use. You spray it on, wait a few seconds, wipe of with a washcloth (to exfoliate), then rinse. It's good for sensitive skin also.
Butter London Iconoclast Mega Volume Lacquer Mascara – $20. I've been wanting to try this mascara for awhile now. I'm hoping the makeup is the same quality as the nail polish, which I totally love. I originally discovered it in the Seattle airport, but nowadays it's everywhere.
Marie Mae Thank You Card Set – $24. These are really nice Thank you cards. I don't need these, because I already have a good set of thank you cards.  I don't think I use them nearly enough.
 Moleskine Weekly Notebook Diary/Planner – $20.95. We got to pick our color for this. I picked the green and I think its as pretty in person as it was online. The other color was pink.
FabFitFun lets you choose add on items. I don't always get them, but this month I wanted a couple. I do like that they have a much bigger selection nowadays.
ToeSox Thigh High Leg Warmers in Black - $35. FFF charged $16. These are 40" and pretty tall. They will go great with leggings and especially nice for winter.
YUNI Skincare Muscle Recovery Gel 3oz Roll On - $15. FFF charged $6. I wanted to try this. I wish I could tell you how it works, but I've yet to try it.
 
Brouk & Co Leather Cord Roll in Black - $19.99. FFF charged $9. This was something I bought on complete accident. I was looking at it and did not realize it was in my cart, and then I thought I had deleted it, but I guess not. It keeps your chargers and cords organized while travelling.
 
FabFitFun  Winter box an approximate value of $253 (not counting add-ons). This is a pretty good value. This continues to be one of my top fav boxes, because of the creativity in the curation and that there are always useful items included.
`A

No comments:

Post a Comment