Friday, December 16, 2016

Allure Beauty Box December 2016 Review

Allure Beauty Box (formerly Sample Society) - is curated by the editors of the Allure Magazine. It promises 5 deluxe sizes “expert approved” beauty items from luxurious brands. It comes with a great info card "mini magazine" that tells you why they picked what they picked, how to use it, and why they like it.
Cost: $15/month or $165/Annually
How Often: Monthly
Ships To: United States (excluding Alaska and Hawaii) via UPS Ground


TULA Advanced Neck Cream - .5 oz,  $23.53. This is a rich hydrating cream for your neck. It's nice and something we rarely seen in subscription boxes. Allure reminds us it is not necessary to have a separate cream for your neck, but having one makes you more likely to use it for this area. I gotta agree with that.
Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentrate - .17 oz, $ 5.51. This is a face moisturizer. This month is all about hydration, especially due to the harsh cold weather we are experiencing.
Beauty Blender Liquid BlenderCleanser - $3.60. I'm estimating this is about 1oz. I've never used the liquid version before, but I have received the solid bar a couple of times. It seems like I would go through this one much faster. Also, and I know this is terrible, I've been known to just throw my beauty blender right into the washer/dryer.
Skinceuticals Blemish + Age defense $22.50. I'm estimating this is .25 oz. I love this brand and will never be disappointed to see any of their line.
Coastal Salt & Soul Heavenly hand Cream in Mediterranean Citrus - 1 oz - $10.0 I like that a rich hand cream was included. This has Shea Butter, Avocado Oil, Jojoba Oil, and Cucumber & Aloe Vera Extracts. Sounds like a winning combo to me.
This months box has an estimated value of $65.14. I am definitely estimating as a couple of the sizes were just best guesses. This months box really reflected the theme of hydration, which is great for this time of year.
`A

No comments:

Post a Comment