Sunday, December 4, 2016

PopSugar Must Have LE Neiman Marcus 2016 Box Review

PopSugar Must Have Boxis a monthly lifestyle box, geared toward women, founded by Lisa Sugar. They send full size products and a mix of beauty, home, fitness, and other items. They guarantee a value of over $100. They also curate Special Edition boxes that are released throughout the year; they are very popular and contain luxury items. We recommend this box for anyone new to subscription services. This review is for the Limited Edition Neiman Marcus Box.
Cost: $250.0
How Often: Annually
Ships To: United States via USPS and FedEx

 
 
I love the wrapping paper for this box, it's different than the normal tissue paper. Nice touch. Also, since it's such a clean and in-creased cut, I plan to reuse.
Neiman Marcus Gift Card – $50. This was my favorite item in the box. I like getting gift cards, especially ones that are gift card and not coupons, but especially to a nice department store.
Everything is individually wrapped, as it is with all Limited Edition boxes.
Studmuffin Desserts Bleeker Street Brittle – $30. the brittle is all-natural and gluten-free! Treats are always my favorite for Limited Edition Boxes, and this is not different. Not something I would normally pick up, but nice to have around. And the pail container is cute.
Alice + Olivia Stace Face Zip Wallet –  $198. They don't have this exact one on the website, but the others are pretty close. This is a really nice wallet, and seems to be a hit with most subscribers.
Alexis Bittar Gold Crystal Studded Spur Lace Cuff –  $195. This was one of the spoiler items. It is really pretty, but I'm not overly enthused with it. It just doesn't have the "look" of a $195 bracelet.
 
Antica Farmacista Prosecco Scented Candle –  $44. I love getting candles in boxes. Prosecco, tart satsuma citrus, and subtle floral notes of muguet balance notes of sugared black currant. A crisp scent celebrating the sparkling effervescence of prosecco and champagne. I do have to agree it smells "crisp", but it's just a little too flowery for my house.
Le Metier de Beaute Lip Kaleidoscope in Lip L’Amour –  $95. This one is for lips. We have gotten this before, although in an eyeshadow.
 
Nima Oberoi Lunares Wishbone Bookends –  $129. I believe I will be gifting these, so I did not open the pretty, which is why I have the stock photo. These are heavy, much heavier than I thought. These are really nice.
This box has a value of $741! This was a pretty good box. Although, it's unlikely I'm keeping anything other than the bracelet.
`A

No comments:

Post a Comment