Sunday, December 11, 2016

Too Faced Mystery Grab Bag 2016

The Too Faced Mystery Grab goes on sale once a year, during Cyber Monday. I stayed up to get mine, and they sold out quickly so I'm really glad I did. The cost was $39, with a guaranteed value of $115. Since this is one of my favorite brands, I had to have one!
  My box was pretty beat up this year, lol. I also picked up a couple more items due to the sale.
 But first, let's take a look at the Mystery Bag. This came in the same pink bag as last years.
Melted Liquified Longwear Lipstick in Melted Frosting – FULL SIZE - $21. This is a pretty pink color. I like the liquid lipsticks.
Bulletproof 24 Hour Eyeliner – FULL SIZE - $22. The color was black. This has a nice smudger on one end. I only wish they had sent Brown instead of Black, but I do understand black is the most popular color and most people prefer to receive that.
Better than Sex Mascara - $14.48. This is the best mascara ever invented. Ever. I will never tire of receiving this. Thank you Too Faced!!! For both sending and inventing! This is currently sold out online. Which is not surprising, but they need to get stocked back up. ASAP.
Glitter Glue (Travel Size) - $9.71. This helps seal your shadow, but especially seal your glitter so that it stays on your eyes. You can use over or under shadow.
Better Than Sex Mascara in Purple (Travel Size) - $14.48. At first I thought they sent us two of these mascaras, but then I realized one is purple. This is part of the collaboration with Nikki Tutorials. I'm estimating the price to be the same as the regular black one. I don't wear purple mascara but I'm sure the formula is just as great as alwys.
CatEyes Eye Shadow Palette – FULL SIZE $36. I knew we were guaranteed to get an eye kit, but I thought with the purple shadow we would be getting the collaboration with Nikki Tutorials. This is really pretty, and I'm guessing is good for the cat eye look.
This is a pic of everything included in the Too Faced Mystery Grab. This has an approximate value of $117.99, which matches what was promised. I had to get a few more items because I wanted them.
Cocoa Powder Foundation - $34. I was ready to get some new powder, and I really love this stuff.
Perfect Eyes Eyeliner  - $18. I needed an eyeliner and I have actually never tried this brand eyeliner, so I'm happy to give it a go.
Deluxe La Creme in Naked Dolly - This was a free sample that was included. This is said to be like a satin pink, but the color looks more nude to me.
Hangover Primer - This sample was also included. And a 20% off coupon for the next order.
`A

1 comment:

  1. Pgslot เดิมพันสนุก ได้มากยิ่งขึ้น กับตัวเกม คุณภาพ ที่ถ้าเกิดคิดที่จะร่วมสนุกสนานกับเกมคาสิโนออนไลน์จะต้องค่ายนี้แค่นั้น pg slot ด้วยตัวเกมที่มีวิธีการเล่นที่ง่ายอย่างยิ่งๆ ความน่าดึงดูดใจ

    ReplyDelete