Friday, December 16, 2016

Beauty Fix December 2016 Review

Beauty Fix - is a monthly beauty and makeup subscription box service from DermStore.com. You will receive full and travel size items worth at least $100. They send items from well known brands. All items are sold on their website. you generally get a coupon each month as well. If you are interested, contact us and we can send you an email link that will get you $10 towards your account. Cost: $24.95/month
How Often: Monthly

Ships To: United States via USPS
 The info cards are great, double sided, and tell about the selections for this months curation.
Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Miracle Multiplying Volume Mist - 1.4 oz, $8.15. I do like Alterna Caviar hair products, and I've never tried this, so this is great.
DHC Velvet Skin Coat – .18 oz, $7.50. It took me a minute to figure out what this was, but it's a makeup primer. It "blurs" imperfections and makes your makup go on smoother. I can't wait to try it, but I do wish this was a larger sample. Either way, I'll probably throw in my travel bag.
Ren Evercalm Global Protection Day Cream – 15 ml, $13.50. This cream is good for sensitive skin. This brand has good ingredients and free of bad stuff.
Dermalogica Charcoal Rescue Masque – 22 ml, $13.80. I love getting charcoal masks, and this is a good trusted brand so I'm happy to see this. Just leave on for about 10 minutes and then rinse.
Glytone Mild Cream Cleanser – 1 oz, $6. Basic face cleanser. I'm really surprised at the mix of products this month, this was a great addition.
Danielle Creations 24K Gold Plated Nail Clipper – $9. LOVE! Who can't use new nail clippers? I LOVE the gold color. These are just so pretty. Totally love!
Color Wow Kale Cocktail Bionic Tonic – FULL SIZE, $24. My bottle did not stay sealed during transit, and leaked randomly, but the product seems to be ok. This is basically a leave in lotion for hair. It's good for detangling and strengthening. Made for colored hair.
Nuxe Multi-Purpose Dry Oil – .33 oz, $7.40. I've received this a few times over the years, but I've never actually tried. I do plan to keep this time. I hear it does not stay as shimmery as it is in the bottle, just adds a little shine, so that makes me more likely to want to use it.
Kevyn Aucoin The Sensual Lip Satin in Velvet – FULL SIZE, $48. Who doesn't love getting a Kevyn Aucoin product? The color is beautiful. It's a glossy stain and works great.
Dermelect Me Nail Polish in Kiss Me – FULL SIZE, $14. There were various colors sent out, and I love the one I received. I am unfamiliar with this brand, so I'll have to see how it works. 
This months Beauty Fix has an approximate value of $151.35. I think this may be one of my favorite Beauty Fix boxes. I am always amazed at the number of products included, and this month was no exception. The value is consistently good, but this month is pretty darn great. I am more happy with the type of items included, and color variations I received were a good match for me.
`A
 

No comments:

Post a Comment