Sunday, December 4, 2016

PopSugar Must Have Limited Edition Winter 2016 Review

PopSugar Must Have Boxis a monthly lifestyle box, geared toward women, founded by Lisa Sugar. They send full size products and a mix of beauty, home, fitness, and other items. They guarantee a value of over $100. They also curate Special Edition boxes that are released throughout the year; they are very popular and contain luxury items. We recommend this box for anyone new to subscription services. This review is for the Limited Edition Winter 2016 Box.
Cost: $250.0
How Often: Annually
Ships To: United States via USPS and FedEx

PopSugar sent this in an extra large box, one with a magnetic closure. This box is worth saving to keep storage items in. I also like the PS stamped sticker.
The booklet describes all of the items that were included. And each item is individually wrapped in tissue paper, and feels like Christmas when opening.
The Cambridge Satchel Company, Tiny Satchel – $95. I really like this little purse. It will easily fit a cell phone, credit cards, and other items. I wasn't sure I was going to keep it, but the more I look at it the more I really like it.
Pehr Designs Charcoal Muskoka Throw – $136. This is 100% flannel. I really like this throw. It's lightweight, but it really is nice. Feels like it would keep you warm, like a flannel shirt. I'm not sure when I'll use it, but I really like it.
Louis Sherry 6-Piece Pink Truffle Collection –  $22.50. These are super fancy chocolates. Love them!!! I would never buy these, or spend this amount for 6 small pieces of chocolate, but I sure loved getting this.
Simpatico Snow Hobnail Reed Diffuser – $48. I love getting diffusers. I'm really hoping this one works better than the last one I received, This one has peppermint and warm vanilla, so this should work very well for the Holidays.
R+Co Tinsel Smoothing Oil –  $24. K loves getting hair oils, and this looks like a good one. I've never tried this one before, but it gets good reviews.
Cargo Cosmetics Around the World Eye Shadow Palette – $34. I don't wear eyeshadow, but Cargo is a good brand. It consistently has good pigment, so no doubt this one is up to quality.
 
 The approximate value is $335.74. This was a really good box, and I'm happy with everything. I love getting home items, purses, and of course the treats!
`A

No comments:

Post a Comment