Sunday, March 27, 2016

June Jacobs Spa Collection Papaya Purifying Enzyme Masque

What I'm Raving About this Week

June Jacobs Spa Collection Papaya Purifying Enzyme Masque - $60. This is an exfoliating masque for a smoother, more refined complexion. I have received this many times, but have never gotten around to trying it. Now that I have, not sure why I waited so long.
 
This is a smooth cream, but I'm not sure what I was expecting. Maybe something grainy? This is not. I wasn't sure how much to use, but a little goes a long way. This has an antioxidant blend to counteract environmental toxins and prevent premature skin aging.
 
This made my skin feel smoother, but this is not hydrating. I did still feel the need to follow up with a rich moisturizer. I think it's because of the weather. The best part about this is the fragrance is yummy! The papaya, mango and pineapple enzymes mix smell amazing. I will definitely use every drop of this!
`A

No comments:

Post a Comment