Saturday, March 26, 2016

Glossybox March 2016 Review

GlossyBox - is a beauty subscription box that sends five products each month. There are a lot of brands that you cannot get here in the US. They send makeup, skincare, beauty tools, and other related items. They have a great rewards program that allows you to get a free box annually, and more often if you refer friends.
Cost: $21/month or $222/annually
How Often: Monthly
Ships To: United States (excludes Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico) and Canada via USPS
 
Glossybox has the best boxes in the business. They also make good shipping boxes if you tape it up. They also include an info card that explains about the products.
 I Love…Cosmetics Super Soft Hand Lotion  - $6. This is the  75mL / 2.5fl.oz size. I like this stuff and it does smell like coconut.
 Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick  - $8.40. This is a full size. The color I received was Chihuahua, not sure if there were other colors sent out. This color is a little too pink for me so I'll be listing on MSA.
Vine Vera Resveratrol Merlot Moisture Day Cream - $39.89. There were two small pots included. I like that they sent two so there is enough to check how the product works for you. I am not familiar with this brand, so I don't have any thoughts at this point.
Eyeko Eye Do Liquid Eyeliner -11.43. Another black eyeliner. This will be listed on MSA. I think we receive black eyeliner the most frequent out of any product in sub boxes. I'm sure this is a good brand, but I don't even wear black eyeliner.
Luxie Beauty Rose Gold Large Angled Face Brush -$16. I love Luxie brushes, they are really soft and I like the pink color with the gold writing. This is my favorite item this month.
`A

No comments:

Post a Comment