Thursday, March 24, 2016

Serendipity March 2016 Review

Serendipity by LLB is a bi-monthly subscription that includes 5-7 samples, with the occasional full size item. This is pretty much a box of items that Little Lace finds that are not an exact fit for their full size box. This ships on the off months that Little Lace Box does not. Products can be makeup, skincare, tools, and other useful household items.
Cost: $9.99/month, $59.94/6 month subscription
How Often: Bi-Monthly
Ships To: United States (including Alaska & Hawaii & Puerto Rico) via USPS Priority
Serendipity by LLB does not have theme at all. So, the products are kind of random. But always cute and original. I don't know how they do this for $9.99/month.
They put together a newsletter that explains the items, and like the box it's mini size. They explained how one of the items they checked the list of "The 500 Things I Really Want To Find In A Subscription Box", written by NASA (National Association of Subscription Box Addicts). I gotta admit, I actually googled this list (didn't find it) and then I read on the last page this was a joke.
Typhoon Sugar Storage Canister in Vintage Americana Kitchen Red - $13.99. How cute is this? It's a 27 oz tin. Not sure what we are going to do with this yet, but I'm thinking this is perfect for K.
Modern Sprout Kraft Seed Starter - $5.66. I do not have a green thumb whatsoever. K, however, she likes these things, so she is getting this for sure.
Pamela Barsky 6X8 Pouch - $16.50. These are found only at Pamela Barsky stores in the NYC area, or her online store. This is a pretty sturdy pouch.
Kate Aspen Gold Love Glass Coasters - $3.55. This is a set of two. These glass coasters are beautiful! One is gold striped and the other says 'Love'. And they have pads on the bottom to protect my coffee table, which I totally appreciate. These would be great for a wedding.
Fat Witch Bakery Brownie - $2.95. I have been totally craving brownies lately, so it's pretty amazing I even got the pic done. The Fat Witch bakery is located in Chelsea Market (NYC) and has been serving preservative free brownies since 1991. And this is delicious.
The approximate value is $42.65. I love the random curation and I love that it still has the feel of the LLB uniqueness.
`A

No comments:

Post a Comment