Saturday, March 26, 2016

Beauty Fix March 2016 Review

Beauty Fix - is a monthly beauty and makeup subscription box service from DermStore.com. You will receive full and travel size items worth at least $100. They send items from well known brands. All items are sold on their website. you generally get a coupon each month as well. If you are interested, contact us and we can send you an email link that will get you $10 towards your account. 
Cost: $24.95/month
How Often: Monthly
Ships To: United States via USPS
 

I like the info card for Beauty Fix boxes. It's nice quality and two sided. It explains about the products really well.
dr. Brandt Pores No More Pore Thing with Evermat - This is a pore-refining gel, it removes excess oil. This removes excel oil from your T-zone.
Here is a pic of the actual item. I think this is the cutest packaging ever!
Radical Skincare Advanced Peptide Antioxidant Serum - I love this stuff. I hope it works, it's sure pricey, full size is $190. Firms, tones, and evens skin in just 4 weeks.
DermStore LipQuench Sheer Tints Coral Sunset - $12. This is full size included. I do like DermStore Lip Quench, but I'm not overly crazy about this color. It's sheer though, so it doesn't matter too much.
Batiste Dry Shampoo - Tropical - As far as dry shampoo's go, this is a pretty good brand. I especially like the scent is tropical.
Dermstore Small Travel Bag - This is smaller than I thought it would be, but it is a nice travel bag. I like that it can be used for intimates for a quick weekend trip.
Glytone Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 40 - Now that the weather is getting warmer, I'm always pleased to get sunscreen. This size is perfect to throw in my bag for a touchup on a day trip. 
Nick Chavez advanced Plump 'N Thickening Conditioner - I have received this before and I'm not a fan of this brand. I'm sure it would work fine for others.
Paula's Choice Resist Vitamin C Spot Treatment - I like Paula's Choice. It's a good brand and I've received it many times before. This balances out pigmentation and is a great spot treatment.
This months box was pretty good, only 1 item I won't use. I think my favorite is the travel bag and the Radical Skincare Serum.
`A

No comments:

Post a Comment