Saturday, March 26, 2016

PopSugar Must Have Box Special Edition 2016 Resort Box

PopSugar Must Have Boxis a monthly lifestyle box, geared toward women. They send full size products and a mix of beauty, home, fitness, and other items. This is for the Special Edition Resort Box. The resort boxes are some of my favorites. This one costs $100.
 
This box was much larger than I was expecting, but I don't think my pic quite shows that, LOL.  
Everything is always individually wrapped in all the special edition boxes. I love this, because it's so fun to open everything.
Make Beauty Custom Finish Effects Matte Dew - $27. This dual compact has a mattifying peach formula for oily spots and a pink side for the dewy look. This goes on really light and subtle. This is a finishing product, that you can reapply as often as needed.
Goorin Bros Fatima Hat - $46. I couldn't find this exact one online. I think it would be great for the beach, but I am not a hat person and never going to be one. I do like that this is designed to be "packable" for traveling without it getting crushed. 
Kara's Cupcakes Artisan Handmade Toasted Coconut Marshmallows - $12. I thought these were rice crispies. They are not. They are marshmallows covered in coconut flakes. I might make rice crispies because that what I think of when I look at this.
Tai Evil Eyes Pom-Pom Bracelet - $95. This bracelet is not my style at all. I do not like the Pom-Pom's, but they do clip off easily. Other than that, I don't like the other charms either, Horseshoe, Wishbone, and Evil Eye (ugh).
Rifle Paper Co Passport Pocket Notebook Set - $10. These are pocket notebooks, perfect to throw in a tote to have handy to jot things down. These are really cute.
DuJour Magazine Gift Subscription - $31.96. This magazine feature the latest high-end style, culture, and beauty.
Indie Lee Coconut Citrus Body Scrub - $38. I love getting scrubs in boxes. This really smells like citrus, but I cannot detect any coconut at all, which is a little disappointing. Also, when I opened it it was rock hard. I understand this is normal, and when it sits at room temperature it will soften up enough to stir it. After a few days, I do see it softened up, but not enough to stir.
Mela Artisans Congo in Indigo Photo Frame - $50. Wow this frame is beautiful! Really gorgeous. It does not match my décor but wow is it pretty. This is a handcrafted frame is made of recycled wood and natural bone. I'll say it again, this is really pretty.
This box has an approximate value of $310 including the $32 magazine subscription. This was not my favorite special edition box, but I really do like that frame.
`A

No comments:

Post a Comment