Thursday, March 17, 2016

Luxor Box March 2016 Review

Luxor Box is a bi-monthly subscription box that includes luxury, beauty, spa, jewelry, and lifestyle items. Each item is high quality. You receive 5-7 items with a guaranteed value of $275. This is our favorite box in the “luxury” category.  
Cost: $129/US or $159/Canada OR a Petite Box is $43/US only
How Often: Bi-Monthly
Ships To: United States & Canada via USPS

They have the best boxes in the business. I love the stamped logo paper and sticker.
 
Deepa Gurnani Nova Bracelet in the color Gun - $45. This bracelet is really pretty. Not my style, but it's still pretty. It's handcrafted by artisan embroiders in India.
Circ-Cell Skincare Red Algae Clarifying Masque - $70. This is full size, as are all products included in Luxor box. I had to read up on the ingredients and it does include Lavendar, so I won't be able to use it. I so wish I could though because I have a feeling it would be great.
  
Graphic Image Coaster with Cheers Tin Box - $38. I LOVE these coasters. This is a set of 4. These are Leather, water-treated coasters with non-skid bottoms to keep drinks in place and furniture safe. I really really like these. Usually the coasters we receive in sub boxes are either the cardboard ones, or, when we get really good ones the bottoms are treated and are therefore not allowed on my scratch free tables. So these, I really really like! Thank you Luxor for including!
 
Sleep 'N Beauty Silk Pillowcase - $74.99. This is definitely the most expensive pillowcase I have ever owned. I love it! Made from the finest quality, 100% mulberry silk. And it looks so nice the way it's wrapped up in this box. It came with a sleep prayer. "As my beautiful face touches the pillow I am reminded of all the possibilities and of the love and beauty that awaits me in my dreams." Yah, I dream like that anyway, but now I'll do it with my head on a nice pillowcase.
WeWood Date Watch - $125. There were color variations, Teak, Dark Chocolate, Brown Army, or Beige. I believe this color is the Brown Army. This was the spoiler item for this box. I was not excited about it at all. But now that I have it I could see me liking it in the Beige color. Primarily because it's so unique, not because it's my style.
This months  Luxor Box has a value of $353. I'm not keeping all the items this month, but between the coasters and the pillowcase I'm pretty happy!
`A

No comments:

Post a Comment