Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Target Crumbs Bake Shop Make Your Own Peanut Butter Cup Cupcakes Review

A few years ago my mother traveled to New York and brought me back cupcakes from the world famous Crumbs bakery. But since then they bankrupted and then re opened their doors. I have seen their mixes in the baking aisle at Target but they cost $7.99 a box so I always passed them up. However, on my recent Target trip I saw these and their Cookies and Cream and Birthday Cupcake mixes on clearance for $4! The kit included the cupcake mix, frosting mix, chocolate and peanut butter chips, and cupcake liners. HOWEVER you have to buy the peanut butter and peanut butter cups...which I didn't bother with. These cupcakes were AMAZING. I love peanut butter and the peanut butter frosting was to die for. Granite I was a few cocktails in when I baked them, but they still tasted just as good the next day ;]. I really hope that clearance doesn't mean they are getting phased out as I really want to make these again but I will not buy at full price considering the high price tag and the need for additional ingredients!


-K

No comments:

Post a Comment