Friday, February 27, 2015

Little Lace Box February 2015

So excited my Little Lace Box arrived this month. This has quickly made it's way into the top favorite boxes we receive, and is currently the one I most look forward to. I don't know how they manage to find such unique and original items, the curation has been a hit with us each month. The theme this month was "The Lovers, the Dreamers, and Me". LLB noted in their letter (yes, they send us a letter each month, plus a list of items info on the back of their letter), that this month's box wasn't an exact match for what was originally in mind for the February theme. Sounds like shipping and storms interceded a little. Mother nature can be quite disruptive when she feels like it.
 
P.Press FL150 Flat Note Pink Arrow Note Cards - $12.99 Professionally designed and printed card on beautiful thick white cardstock with coordinating white envelope. I LOVE the print on the back. Reminds me of an old-fashioned malt shop. Just love it.
http://shop.beekman1802.com/collections/natural-skin-care-products/products/bling-bath?variant=386108280
Beekman 1802 Iridescent Shimmer Bling Bath Goat Milk Bath Salts 20 0z - $15  This bath salt has pure powdered goat milk and coarse sea salts to soften skin and moisturize. I saw the spoilers and variations on the box and I am so thrilled to get this item since it has ingredients that I am able to use. Also, I just love bath salt.
Beekman 1802 Orange Zest Fudge Sauce - $12. Fudge sauce? HIT! I heard there were different flavors, this is the exact one I wanted to try! Orange zest? How yummy does that sound? Heat in a pan of water, or microwave slowly on low power and 10 second intervals. I'll be trying with vanilla ice cream Sunday night while watching Once Upon A Time, which is finally returning Mar 1st!

As I was looking up the links to these two products I just kinda got a little lost in the Beekman 1802 website. It's fascinating. We received the 18th century hand forged Britannia Fruit Spoon last month, but I didn't completely explore the website as I did this time. Fascinating products. I was completely unaware they are on a TV show. They have a section that spotlights other aritsans. I've already placed an order for other products.
Whitley Designs Triangle Earrings - $54.99 I wasn't able to find a link or price online for these particular earrings so I am using what's on the info card. I am totally loving this brand. It's simple, yet interesting. Just before I opened my LLB box, I had opened a package from a swap that had the Whitley Designs Feather necklace, which I also love! Also placed an order.
Dancin Goat Hula Bliss Hand & Body Lotion - 2 oz. trial version. This was a bonus item that was included. Ingredients are all-natural goat milk and coconut oil to deliver intense moisture and give your skin a healthy glow. Paraben- and sulfate-free, and does  not contain any synthetic preservatives. It says "The relaxing fragrance of lavender, rosemary, and eucalyptus will carry you away to your own island retreat". I'll tell you I can def smell the eucalyptus, but I cannot smell the lavender.
 
That's it for this months LLB. Once again, they nailed it and the box was a complete hit for me! They are not accepting any new subscriptions right now, but I'll let you know if this opens up again in the future. Next months theme? "Here comes the sun". You can expect special items "for the mind, body, and soul". The first thing that comes to mind after reading these clues are poetry and sunblock, but it should be noted I've only guessed correctly once (Dining Cars theme with an item from the Downton Abbey jewelry line).
`A

No comments:

Post a Comment