Thursday, February 12, 2015

L'Oreal Masked Affair

In celebration of Fifty Shades of Grey movie release L'Oreal released the Dark Sides of Grey Colour Riche collection. Masked Affair is the highlight of the line and has been so popular on the internet forums that it has been pretty hard to track down in stores. I was determined to find it and finally after trying Walgreens and Rite Aid I finally found a bottle at Bartell Drugs for $5.99!!!!!!





Masked Affair is a silver purple holographic nail polish. I used three coats to get it this shimmery. I will have to work on the art of taking pictures of halos because the pictures don't do it justice. I haven't been able to stop staring at my nails since I painted them! I really hope halos pick up this year in the main stream industries because so far I have only really seen them in indies. After I received this nail polish I am seriously contemplating running down again to look at the other colors of the line more because this nail polish is phenomenal! 

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment