Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Popsugar Must Have Box February 2015 Review

PopSugar Must Have Box- $39.99/monthly. Use the code REFER5 to get $5 off.  One of the most popular subscription boxes. Hand selected full sized premium items in beauty, fashion, home, fitness, and food.
Chuao Chocolatier Ravishing Rocky Road Bar - $6 Finally! The snack this month is back to being a treat, rather than healthy food. Just what I have been waiting for. So, naturally, I've already ripped into this. This is amazing quality chocolate. There are whole mini marshmallows and whole almonds. I LOVED it!
http://www.sallybeauty.com/fingerpaints/SBS-806174,default,pd.html $5.50 I'm very happy to see a nail polish included, and especially a red nail polish, which are my favorites. There was also a coupon included this month for Buy one get one Free.
Tarte Cosmetics Amazonian Clay 12-hour Blush- in true love Full Size $26. I had a trial size of this from the Advent calendar I got in December. I like this stuff and I'm happy to see a full size version of it. We do not get blush very often in sub boxes, so it's a treat when that happens. But even better, it's a color I can use.
BaubleBar Mini Arrow Pendant Necklace - $32 I LOVE this necklace. Will be great for layering, and I have been on the lookout for more gold pieces lately.

Figs & Rouge 100% Natural Lip Balm in Wild Cherry - $8 I'm wondering if there were different flavors sent out on this, but I'm loving my flavor. I'm not overly thrilled about the type of lipbalms that come in a tin like this, I do not like using my fingers for lipbalm. But this tin is super cute.
ACME Party Box Company Bamboo Heart Cutting Board & Cheese Knife - $32 This is really cute. I do have plenty of cutting boards, so I'm not so sure I'll be keeping this, but it really is cute.
U.S. Apothecary Rose Water Bubble Bath - Full Size $30 I am thrilled to see bubble bath included, and I think it's a great addition to a February box. I cannot use this due to the Rosewater, but that doesn't mean I'm disappointed with it.

I think this month was a great curation, great for February, and I'm very happy with the box.
`A
 

No comments:

Post a Comment