Monday, February 16, 2015

Cypress & 5th Grab Bag (2) Review

I got a second Cypress & 5th Grab Bag. I do not have prices or links since I can't always find the items online, and there is no info card describing the items.
Flower Statement Necklace - I liked this, it's kind of pretty. It's not my style and will be swapped, but it does look very nice.
On Twelfth Flower Cardigan with fringe - Just NO! There are very items that I get that I really detest, but this is definitely one of them. I can't find anything nice to say about this because I don't like one single thing about this, not the flower pattern, fringe, or the material. I was really hoping for a cardigan, but this is sooo not what I had in mind. 
Flying Tomato Maxi Dress - I really like this dress. It's way too long for me, but I really like it. The colors, the contrast patterns, the style. This is great.
On Twelfth Coral Sleeveless Top - I can't pull off this color, but I really love this top. It's breezy and a great style that I wear often.
Doe & Rae Top - This is my favorite item in the box. It's a layered Tee Shift, and longer in the back, so it will work with different styles.

Verdict - This bag wasn't as great as the last one I received, but the value is still there. I think I would feel more positive if the fringe flower cardigan wasn't the first thing I pulled out. It's just so awful. The rest of the items are ok, but there isn't anything I'm raving about.
`A

No comments:

Post a Comment