Monday, February 16, 2015

Ipsy Glam Bag February 2015 Review

 
Ipsy- $10/ month/ no shipping charges. You get a cute makeup bag filled with 4-5 personalized beauty products.
This months bag is really cute! I really love the plaid.
Model Co Blush Cheek Powder in Cosmopolitan 01 Full size $22 - I'm happy to see this, I don't feel like we get enough blush options these days, and it's been awhile so this is great to see. Last time I got this it was a color that was not right for me, but this color works well for me.
Cargo Cosmetics Lipgloss in Anguilla Sample size $8 - this color is not for me, but I like the pink for February.
rob Scheppy for tini beauty Powder Eyeshadow in Pearl Fizz  Full size $12 - This is a nice base color. I don't wear Eyeshadow so it's wasted on me, but it is still a nice color. This is also supposed to be crease resistant.
Hey Honey take it off - Exfoliating Honey Peel off mask sample size $14 - I'm never disappointed to see a mask. and this one for all skin types, so that works well.
Luxie Beauty 504 Large Angled Brush $8- I love getting makeup tools, and I happen to be needing a new brush this is really good timing for me. It's really soft. This is by far my favorite item this month.
`A

No comments:

Post a Comment