Sunday, November 6, 2016

PopSugar Must Have Box October 2016 Review

 PopSugar Must Have Boxis a monthly lifestyle box, geared toward women, founded by Lisa Sugar. They send full size products and a mix of beauty, home, fitness, and other items. They guarantee a value of over $100. They also curate Special Edition boxes that are released throughout the year; they are very popular and contain luxury items. We recommend this box for anyone new to subscription services. 
Cost: $29.95
How Often: Monthly
Ships To: United States via USPS and FedEx
The inspirations this month was reinvention warm cozy snuggly inspiration happy.
Power Your Happy by Lisa Sugar – $25. This was a special extra this month. Power Your Happy was authored by Lisa Sugar. I think it's great she authored a book. K already grabbed the book, so hopefully she finds it inspirational.
Lalicious Brown Sugar Vanilla Shower Oil and Bubble Bath – $28.This is free of sulfate, paraben and phthalates, and the formula is rich in Grapeseed Oil and nourishing lipids for silky smooth skin. This also smells really good!!
My Cup of Cocoa Dark Drinking Chocolate –  $5.99. We love getting hot cocoa, and K immediately grabbed this one. I like that this is a dark chocolate one.
Makeup Eraser The Makeup Eraser Mini - $12. This is super interesting. This is a tiny makeup remover cloth that works with just water, even on waterproof makeup. You can wash and reuse hundreds of times. I can't wait to see how it works.
Revlon ColorStay Liquid Eye Pen – $8.99.  This was a sponsored item this month. This eyeliner has the ballpoint tip which is great for fine lines or the dotting method.
Henri Bendel Packable Umbrella –  $58. I love the classis Henri Bendel design. I think this umbrella is really cute. I just can't get over no automatic opener. I don't know when the last time I used an umbrella that didn't have that and it seems odd for a $58 umbrella to not include something so basic.
Morning Culture Rise & Shine Diner Mug –  $16. This is a nice sturdy mug. I don't know why, but I'm never excited to get coffee mugs in a box. I think it's because I haven't received one that is really my style. I believe a good coffee mug should speak to you. Or tell a story. Or remind you of a nice memory. This one does not say a thing to me.
Coupons!
The overall value is $153.98, including the extra sponsored items. This is a great value for a monthly box. Once again, very happy with the PSMH box!
~A

No comments:

Post a Comment