Saturday, November 19, 2016

PopSugar Must Have Box November 2016 Review

PopSugar Must Have Boxis a monthly lifestyle box, geared toward women, founded by Lisa Sugar. They send full size products and a mix of beauty, home, fitness, and other items. They guarantee a value of over $100. They also curate Special Edition boxes that are released throughout the year; they are very popular and contain luxury items. We recommend this box for anyone new to subscription services. 
Cost: $29.95
How Often: Monthly
Ships To: United States via USPS and FedEx
First Look!
 
 
PERH Chambray Runner in Wine - $44. I've been looking for a table runner, so this is really timely. I think this is my favorite item in this box, I totally love it.
OOGIE's Gourmet Toffee Butter Popcorn - $2.99. This stuff is soo yummy. I seriously love it! Also, it only has the popped corn, there were not any pieces that didn't pop.
Meri Meri Star Party Picks - $8. These match the Meri Meri Garland we received in the mini box. These would be really cute on some appetizers or cupcakes.
AJ Good Nest Wire Bowl - $35. This would have been really handy if I didn't already have something like this (that I like much better). This is good for a table centerpiece that you put stuff in, and goes great with the table runner so I like that it was included.
Stowaway Cosmetics Dawn to Dusk Palette - $25. If you aren't familiar with Stowaway Cosmetics, they offer smaller size versions of products, in the hope that you actually waste less of it, or can use it before it expires (yes, makeup expires). I think it's a great idea and I like the quality well enough and this has good pigment.
 
Kendra Scott Elaine Rose Gold Bracelet in White Pearl - $50. This bracelet is really pretty. I'm not sure I understand the lock though. I'm showing you pics of the bracelet front, back, the traditional KS dustbag, and the lock. It's still really pretty.
This months coupons included are Pehr, Kendra Scott, and Stowaway Cosmetics.
This months PopSugar Must Have Box  has an approximate retail value of $165. I love this months box!
`A

No comments:

Post a Comment