Sunday, November 6, 2016

Glossybox October 2016 Review

GlossyBox - is a beauty subscription box that sends five products each month. There are a lot of brands that you cannot get here in the US. They send makeup, skincare, beauty tools, and other related items. They have a great rewards program that allows you to get a free box annually, and more often if you refer friends.
Cost: $21/month or $222/annually
How Often: Monthly
Ships To: United States (excludes Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico) and Canada via USPS.

GlossyBox has the best boxes in the business. I often use them for shipping as well, since they are so sturdy.
 This is the first look at the box.
Decleor Hydrating Oil Serum – 5 ml $24. K loves getting oils in boxes, so this was really great for her. I wish the size was a little bigger.
Anti-Hair Fallout Niacin3 & Caffeine Root Stimulator Spray - $7.99. Full size was included. This helps hair grow and keep your hair from breaking off. Not sure what to do with this yet, I think it needs to go to someone who can really use it.
Unani Il-luminate Milk Cleanser – $18. Full size was included. This is a nice gentle face wash made with milk cleanser.
Emite Make Up Lip & Cheek Tint – $19. This is full size. This is a really pretty color. I see if more as a lip gloss than a cheek tint, but I suppose it would work for both. I like the bottle.
Masque Bar by Look Beauty Brightening Sheet Mask – $3. I think face masks are one of my favorite items to receive in boxes. This has aloe and I think it would be great after too much sun exposure. I think I'll toss in my bag for my next beach vacation.
This months box has an approximate value of $71.99. I think my favorite item this month is the aloe face mask. K loved the oil.
`A

No comments:

Post a Comment