Sunday, November 6, 2016

Beauty DNA October 2016 Review

Beauty DNA - is a monthly subscription service that will send you one FULL SIZE skincare or hair care item each month, I’ve occasionally received two items. The cost is $25/month. They have a unique matching system, where you fill out your likes/dislikes profile and you shouldn’t ever receive items with ingredients that you just don't like. You will also never receive the same product twice.
Cost: $25/month
How Often: Monthly
Ships To: United States via UPS Ground
 
Beauty DNA will send a very detailed info booklet to explain why your received the items and why they are a match for you, including what ingredients that you don't like and are not included in your product match.
 This month I had two cards included, which means I was receiving two items!!
Key West Aloe Aloethera Intensive Body Moisturizer - $28. I love Key West Aloe products. This is a really good deep moisturizer. I only wish the fragrance was a little more pleasant, it smells what I can best describe as "natural", but it does wear off quickly. It is cruelty free and paraben free.
Nexxus Promend Heat Protecting Mist - $21.99. I've been using this for a couple weeks now. It's a great heat protector before using the flat iron. I like that it sprays out in a fine mist.
This months box has an approximate retail value of $49.99. It's always fun to get an extra item, and I like both the items that were sent this month. I'll be using both of these down to the last drop.
`A

No comments:

Post a Comment