Sunday, November 20, 2016

Beauty Fix November 2016 Review

Beauty Fix - is a monthly beauty and makeup subscription box service from DermStore.com. You will receive full and travel size items worth at least $100. They send items from well known brands. All items are sold on their website. you generally get a coupon each month as well. If you are interested, contact us and we can send you an email link that will get you $10 towards your account. Cost: $24.95/month
How Often: Monthly

Ships To: United States via USPS
 First Look at this box looks packed!
 They always include a nice card that talks about the products.
Danielle Creations Silky Clean Facial Brush FULL SIZE! - $16. This is really nice to see. K is currently without her Clarisonic, so this could be helpful for her. I love it when tools are included.
Avene Soothing Moisture Mask FULL SIZE! - $26. This is a full size mask. I really like it when masks are included, and I especially like it when full size is included. This is also a trusted brand!
Pangea Organics Facial Cream – Moroccan Argan with Willow and Rosemary - $20. 1 oz. We generally don't see a face cream in the same box as a face mask, so this is nice. This face cream is packed with antioxidants so it's should be great.
Supersmile Professional Whitening Floss - $2. I couldn't find a value online so I am going with what another blogger came up with. I love that a travel size floss was included. I'm happy to see any floss really, lol, we never get that. Also, this is a whitening floss, so I'm curious to try it.
Phytomer Pionniere XMF White – Skin Translucency Cream - $14.80, 3ml. Basically, this gives you a nice glow.
Ouidad Botanical Boost Curl Energizing and Refreshing Spray - $5.90, 2.5 oz. This is great for those who have natural curls and wear it that way! This has B-12 so it helps strengthen hair.
NuFACE Prep-N-Glow Cloths - $1. This is a dual sided cloth and it removes makeup and impurities while the other side polishes by providing exfoliation.
Tocca Beauty Eau de Parfum – Emelia - $2.50, 1.5 ml. I have received this particular perfume vial several times. All fragrance samples are completely wasted on me, so hopefully this can go to someone who can use it.
This Works Sleep Plus Pillow Spray - $2. 5 ml. This is a great idea, and I wish I could totally try this. But it has Lavender so I will not be the one finding use of it. It's supposed to have therapeutic benefits. I'm thinking K might like this.
Dermarche Labs BioREWIND PM - $12.50. 3ml. This is a night serum. Great timing because I've been looking for a good night serum.
Manna Kadar Cosmetics Fantasy 3-in-1 Eyeshadow FULL SIZE- $19. I have received this several times before. This can be used as a blush, highlighter, or eyeshadow. I like it when products multi-task!
This months' Beauty Fix box has an approximate value of about $122, which is fabulous. I really enjoyed this box! Not only was there a wide selection of items, but a lot of unique items that I've never seen featured in a box before. So fun!
`A  

No comments:

Post a Comment