Sunday, November 6, 2016

Allure Sample Society October 2016 Review

Allure Beauty Box (formerly Sample Society) - is curated by the editors of the Allure Magazine. It promises 5 deluxe sizes “expert approved” beauty items from luxurious brands. It comes with a great info card "mini magazine" that tells you why they picked what they picked, how to use it, and why they like it.
Cost: $15/month or $165/Annually
How Often: Monthly
Ships To: United States (excluding Alaska and Hawaii) via UPS Ground

 
 
Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair - 1 oz $9. I received a full size version of this in another box. I'm certain it works well, but unfortunately, it's a little too scented for me to like it.
Mally Volumizing Mascara - $20. Full Size was included. I never get bored of trying new mascaras.
Klorane Dry Shampoo with Nettle - 1 oz $10. This is a good dry shampoo for oil control, gets great reviews, and is probably the most requested (on MSA) dry shampoo I've seen.
Tatcha Deluxe Soothing Hand Cream – 10 ml $8. We are big fans of Tatcha. K called this immediately.
Spongelle Freesia Pear Body Wash Infused Buffer - $15. This is a Limited Edition sponge. I know these are really popular, I just wish they would offer fruit only versions and skip the flower ingredients.
Doucce Freematic Eyeshadow Single in Kristi - $8.75. This is just a single portion. I have not opened the seal  so I can still trade it. Very pretty color.
This months box has an approximate value of $71. That is a great value for a monthly sample box. I love that full size items were also included.
`A

No comments:

Post a Comment