Saturday, November 5, 2016

Beauty Fix October 2016 Review

Beauty Fix - is a monthly beauty and makeup subscription box service from DermStore.com. You will receive full and travel size items worth at least $100. They send items from well known brands. All items are sold on their website. you generally get a coupon each month as well. If you are interested, contact us and we can send you an email link that will get you $10 towards your account. Cost: $24.95/month
How Often: Monthly
Ships To: United States via USPS
As always, I post in the order received!
Danielle Creations Pink Glitter Compact – $13. This is really sparkly and pretty. I love this little compact.
 
Dermalogicia Phyto Replenish Oil - 5 ml $12.50. This is a trusted brand that we really like. A little bit of this oil goes a long ways. K immediately called this.
Dermstore Lip Quench – Full Size $12. I received this in Beauty Fix boxes before. I think they send this out at least once a year. This is a good lip balm and works well. It basically adds shine to your lip color and goes on quite clear.
Nuema neuStyling Smoothing Crème  – 1 oz  $3. This is a hair crème and it's helps with frizzies and flyaways. This is said to be weightless but I haven't tested yet.
Lash Food Eyelash Enhancer - .05 oz $39. This past month I have been trying a lot of different lash serums. I haven't really noticed any results yet, but I'll let you know if I begin to. Either way, happy to have another brand to try.
Juice Beauty Blemish Clearing Cleanser – Full Size $22. I was totally on the fence about this. I'm not really a fan of Juice Beauty products, but I am happy I gave this a chance, because I actually like this quite well.
Luzern Laboratories Serum Absolut WE3 - 5 ml $23.30. This is a serum. I've heard it has quite a strong scent, so I'm not even trying it. I'm sure it's useful to someone.
Replenix Neckletage - .35 oz $15. I don't think I've ever gotten a neck crème in a sub box before. I'm not sure if this works, but interesting either way.
This box has a value of about $140! As usual, this is an incredible value for this box. This is still one of my favorites because of the number of items, variety, and that they include useful beauty tools.
`A

No comments:

Post a Comment