Thursday, September 3, 2015

PopSugar Must Have Special Edition Fall 2015 Box

*This post contains Referral Links*
PopSugar Must Have curates Special Edition boxes a couple times a year. This is for the Fall 2015 Box. I love the special edition boxes because they are always the highest quality items and generally the types of items or brands I would never go splurge for myself. The cost is $100 for the special edition boxes.  
 
Part of the thrill of getting the Special Edition boxes is that everything is individually wrapped. It's just like Christmas to get to open everything. The box itself is extra nice, and they use special tissue paper.
 
 The info card is just like the monthly cards, where it explains the items.
Deepa Gurnani Aria Necklace $90 - this is a really nice necklace and very on trend. The color is Gun Crystal. This has a nice bag to keep the jewelry piece in. I am not opening the sealed bag because this is just not my style, so I'll be swapping.
Smith & Cult Nail Polish - color is No Poem - $18. I was not sure at first if I received a dented nail polish bottle, but I see now that it is designed to be that way. This is a five-free nail polish, which I love. This looks like a really fancy bottle.
Becca Cosmetics Ombre Rouge Eye Palette -  $40. This eye palette has five different shades of neutral, and you can easily create different looks with it. Here's an interesting fact from their site: These shadows are infused with green coffee oil, which awakens the eyes and smooth the lids, while a built-in priming effect extends the wear of your shadow.
Tatcha Classic Rice Enzyme Powder -  $65. I am thrilled to see the FULL SIZE Tatcha brand included. I don't know why I thought it would just be a smaller size, LE boxes always contain full size items. I am quite certain that K is going to want this, as she loves this brand. This exfoliates without harsh abrasives for effortless baby-soft skin.
Canvas Home Dauville Coasters (Platinum) $46. I am absolutely thrilled to get these. Everytime I get a chance to fill out a survey with suggestions on what I'd like to see in a box, I always answer quality coasters. I have literally been begging for quality coasters to be included at some point. Usually when we get coasters, they are cute novelty cardboard ones. I am very happy with the quality on these, and they are heavy enough where they should not stick to your glass or slide around on your table.
Swing Design Valet Tray (Aquamarine) - $54. This is really pretty. I love the colors and I love the design, and I love the brand. I do not have a use for this, but I'm thinking this will pair nicely with K's apartment colors.
The overall value this time is approximately $313. This box had a very nice selection of items. Every single item has a luxury feel and I'm pretty happy with the good mood this just put me in.
`A

No comments:

Post a Comment