Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Glossybox September 2015 Review

Glossybox is $21/month and you get five beauty products. I think I've discovered more brands that are new to me than any other box. They include a mix of deluxe trial and full size products. They have a nice rewards program. You have the opportunity to complete surveys for points called Glossydots, and then when you reach 1000 you receive the next month's box free.
  They have the best boxes. These are very sturdy, high quality boxes, that are perfect for gift-giving.
This is a pic of the first look of the September box. I'm already liking it and see a couple brands I very happy to get.
Emite Make Up Artist Colour Powder Blush - $22. Full Size was included. At first I thought this was a bronzer, but upon closer inspection I see it's actually a blush. Either way, I don't think this is my color and will be gifting.
12 Benefits Love at First Lather Foaming Hair Shampoo - $4.88. Deluxe size. Sulfate, Silicone, and Paraben Free. I LOVE this brand. I have the 12 benefits instant healthy hair treatment, and I can't live without that. So, I am very excited to try another product from this brand. This is a mousse shampoo with anti-aging benefits and moisturizes and protects. I hope I like it as much as the prep spray, and I'll be trying tomorrow to find out.
Nails Inc Uptown Nail Polish in Uptown - $14. FULL Size included. This is a dusty rose color and I really like it. This isn't my favorite brand, I've received it before, but it's not bad either. This is a long-lasting, super glossy finish. I recently purchased some Incoco lace nail strips that will look perfect layered over this color. 
Julep Luxe Up Your Lips - $24. The color I received was sheer coral. I like that this was included, I just wish I'd gotten it earlier this summer. This has natural ingredients, vitamin E, and omega-rich pumpkin seed oil with a cooling Zamac lip applicator. Glosses, soothes, hydrates, and plumps lips.
Biossanse The Revitalizer - $4.54. Full size is $58. This has squalane, which is a naturally occurring emollient in the body. This can be used as a facial moisturizer or on body. It's a tiny bottle but perfect for travel size.
There was a 20% off Baublebar coupon included, it was the first thing I saw when I opened the box. It gave me hope that a Baublebar coupon  item could be included. Sigh. Not this time. either way, I'm still happy with this box as I'll be using all but 1 of the items. the overall value this month was just over $69, which is more than triple the cost of the box.
`A

No comments:

Post a Comment