Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Ipsy Glam Bag September 2015

Ipsy- $10/ month/ no shipping charges. You get a cute makeup bag filled with 4-5 personalized beauty products. It's a great way to build up your makeup collection, since they send so many different items. The items  you receive are based on your profile answers.  If you are interested, please contact us at brierreview@gmail.com and we will send you an invite. This helps us get ipsy points.
 
Ipsy sends a makeup bag every month. I really love this one, I think it looks classy.
Ultra Repair Crème Intense Hydration  - $6. This is one of my favorite brands, and definitely my top fav for hand crème. Very happy to get this.
ipsy NYX Eye Shadow Palette - $6.  Ipsy teamed up with NYX to create this, and this is only found in the ipsy bag. I love the colors as they are perfect for the smoky eye look.
Vasanti Brighten Up! Enzymatic Face Rejuventator - $5. This has Papaya, Micro-crystals and Aloe. I've received this before but never got around to trying. This time, for sure!
 J Cat #MOTD Eyeliner - $3 This is supposed to glide on like a gel. This is also waterproof.
 
Trust Fund in Elegantly Wasted - $15. This color is a lilac and I love it. The polish is 5 free. The companies motto is Be Beautiful. Be Ethical.
The value for this months bag is around $35. I loved every item this month, and I especially loved the makup bag this month.  
`A

No comments:

Post a Comment