Sunday, September 6, 2015

Monthly Express September 2015 Review

 
Monthly Express is a monthly subscription service. Savor your "ME" time. The boxes contain luxurious hand-selected items from around the world in full or deluxe sizes, picked for the highest quality and ingredients, and center around "self-nourishing". They recently offered a deal on gilt.com, for 1 month for $75 or 3 months for $225, so I jumped at the changed to try it and grabbed the 3-month deal. This is my 2nd box. 
 
The box comes nicely wrapped. the box itself is nice quality, has a magnetic enclosure,and flattens out nicely.
 The info card is printed on nice quality cardboard. It explains the luxury items that are included.
 
 Fleur de Lagoon Candle by Alixx - $30. I love getting candles. I really like this one, it's a very cool design. The logo on the front is removable. Fleur de Lagoon is a flowery fragrance developed in France by master perfumers. This Water Lily and Lotus Blossom fragrance creates a fresh and peaceful atmosphere in your home. The vessel is exquisite, made of handblown glass in Belgium, featuring air bubbles trapped in the deep blue glass. This is unfortunately a fragrance I can't use, but I still really like this candle.
Inspired - Bamboo Cooling Gel Polish by Bodybliss - $26. I will be keeping and using this. I am just a little confused if it's designed for body of for face, but maybe it multi-tasks?  Cooling and stimulating essential oils of Cajeput, Peppermint and Cassia awaken the mind and ease tension in the body.
Tranquil Vibrational Body Oil by Bodybliss - $20. TRANQUIL is a luxurious body oil. I am almost out of the body serum I have been using, so I'm pleased to see this.
Neroli Tonic Water by Erbe Dermocosmetica - $56. This is a hydrating and toner you can  spritz over your face and neck. works on all skin types.  Anti-oxidant, Soothing, Anti-aging for all skin types, this Neroli (Orange Blossom) tonic water helps prevent premature aging and restores dehydrated skin while soothing irritation. The fragrance is too strong for me, so I'll be gifting but I do like the quality.

The overall value is $132. So far, I have really liked the quality of products that are included each month. This box feels like a luxury box.
`A
 

No comments:

Post a Comment