Friday, July 17, 2015

Pinch Me June 2015

This is the June box of Pinch Me. If you aren't familiar, Pinch Me is a sample service. You get the samples for free and then you go on and tell them what you think. This is not a traditional subscription box. You have to be available to pick your samples on Sample Tuesday, and they go quickly, so you don't always get the items you want. The next date sample come out is July 28th @ 12 pm EST. You also have access to coupon offers under your profile page. There will be no values posted for this box, since these are all sample sizes.
Naked Wines $100 Voucher - To claim your $100 discount you must purchase 6 or more 750ml bottles of wine totaling at least $160 in a single purchase. First time customers only. One per customer. Must be 21 or older to redeem. Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted. Alcoholic beverage industry members not eligible. They do not ship to all states, so you have to check before trying to use. Product selection may vary by state. Claim within 30 days.
Nutro Perfect Portions Cat Food - With NUTRO® PERFECT PORTIONS™ cat food you won’t have smelly wet cat food leftovers in your refrigerator ever again. Each PERFECT PORTIONS™ package splits in half so you can serve half now, and store half for later, without the mess or leftovers in your refrigerator. Your cat just gets a fresh grain free meal every time. I really like that it's split in half, but my cat doesn't even eat that much. In fact, she mostly just likes gravy.
Gold Bond Healing Lotion & Gold Bond Strength and Resilience Lotion - I always love getting sample lotions, as I'm constantly moisturizing throughout the day. This is a known & trusted brand, so I'm happy to get both of these. And the travel size works well for storing in my car or my bag.

 
Fisher Nut Exactly Snack Bites - I cannot tell you how amazing this was. I LOVED it and I'm on the lookout to purchase. The flavor I got is Almond Popcorn. It was dipped in chocolate and tastes exactly how it sounds. Truly amazing! There was also a coupon included, so that rocks because I can't wait to get my hands on more.
Last look at the full Pinch Me box. I actually liked my samples this month. I don't normally get to pick all the items I want because they are usually "sold out" by the time I get around to this. My can't even ate the cat food, so it must not be too awful tasting. It was really convenient to just give her half.
`A

No comments:

Post a Comment