Friday, July 17, 2015

Little Lace Box June 2015 Review

This is for the June Little Lace Box. I'm still behind on reviews but I do like to eventually get them posted, primarily for my own memory. LLB ships every other month. The cost is $59.99. They have also started a smaller box that is called Serendipity that ships on the off months and is $9.99. The theme this month is "Classy and Fabulous".
I have not opened all of the items for the ones I knew I would be gifting, so they are still preserved in the plastic, but I wanted you to see them anyway.
Pour Some Sugar on Me Scrub - $19.99. I love getting scrubs. The flavor I got was Lollambooza. I am going to try and trade for one of the other flavors, Coconut Mango Mimosa, or Oatmeal Milk & Honey, and I hear a peach flavor was sent out too, called You leave me peachless (hahaha).
Lucy B's Apothecary Nail Lacquer - Startlet - $12.99. I love that this is a light color that's perfect for the summer months.
Kitsch Ring Beyond the Stars - $24.99. K LOVED this! Thankfully, it's 14k gold, which means she is actually able to wear it (no cheap jewelry for that kid). The link I posted is to a similar ring, but this particular one is unique and exclusive to LLB. There were two different versions sent out and we got the amethyst one, the other option was turquoise.
San Diego Co packable Hat - $27.99. This hat rolls up and that makes it easy to tote around. I envision this would be great to use while doing gardening or to toss in a bag for beach days.
Watercolor print silk scarf - $45.99. This is another item that was created specifically for the LLB box. Which means that I am unable to find it anywhere online for a link. This is 100% silk, and the colors are amazing.
This months Little Lace box had an overall value around $139. I like the variety of items that were included. And K really loves that ring!
Next month's theme is "Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy". They have been releasing clues, but they do not release spoilers. I usually cannot guess from the clues. In fact, I've only gotten one guess right on the January box, but not since. Either way, I look forward to seeing what this theme means.
`A
 

No comments:

Post a Comment