Friday, July 10, 2015

Fabletics July 2015 Review

*This post contain referral links*
Fabletics is a monthly subscription service that sends you a workout outfit each month. K and I both signed up when we saw a coupon for $25 for the first month. Regular price is around $49.95/mo.
How this works is you pick out an outfit each month. This way you are guaranteed to get something you will like. They provide suggestions for you, and these personalized picks will be ready by the 1st of the month. You must skip by the 5th of the month in order to not be charged. You can cancel at anytime, however, there is no option to do this online and you must call them. K already got her review up yesterday, so I thought I better get going on mine.
My picks this month:
Breezy Tank - Fit: Relaxed            
Length: Hip            
  • Built-In Bra: No
  • Fabric Content: 50% Cotton/50% Polyester
  • Features: Soft, Lightweight Jersey, Dropped Armholes, Asymmetrical Silhouette

  • Zipper Leggings - Fit: Maximum Compression
    Rise: Mid            
  • Inseam: 26"
  • Fabric Content: 88% Polyester/12% Spandex
  • Features: Hidden Pocket, Moisture Wicking, Four-Way Stretch, Reflective Details at Zipper Opening
  • I'm very happy with my outfit this month. I can't stress enough how great the quality is.
    `A

    No comments:

    Post a Comment