Sunday, July 12, 2015

Kloverbox - the Beach House Box June 2015 Review

 
The Kloverbox Beach House Limited Edition Box arrived a few weeks ago. I'm a little late on posting, but it also means I've had a chance to try a few products. This was an MSA collaboration, so I knew I had to get it when it was announced. Kloverbox is normally $25/month. This box cost $100, but they provided a $10 refund to make up for the late shipping.
What a cute info card! Love the beach look and the quote on the back says "the cure for anything is salt water, sweat, tears, or the sea - Isak Dinesen".
Thursday Friday - Gold Toe Tote - $110. I LOVE this tote. Great quality. I love the colors. This is very sturdy and solid. This can work for the beach or for everyday. This has a snap closure and there is a zipper pocket on the inside, and the inside is lined. This is by far my favorite item in the box.
Tatcha - enriching Renewal Cream - Travel Size $18. Tatcha is one of K's favorite brands, so she got this one. A little goes a long way with this, so use sparingly.
Hand in Hand - Sea Salt Liquid Hand Soap - FULL Size $18. This feels really luxurious and smells great, a little minty. Hand in Hand products also support fair trade labor and environmentally friendly sourcing. It's organic ingredients and paraben and petro-chemical free.
One Love Organics - Vitamin C Body Polish - FULL Size $48. A rinse-able polish like no other, Vitamin C Body Polish features an ultra-concentrated combination of Vitamin C Ester, aloe, shea and raw, organic sugar crystals to deeply exfoliate and hydrate for supremely soft, luminous skin. I've been using this and I'm Loving it. It really does rinse well, smells great, and works as an excellent exfoliator.
Goldfaden MD - Sun Visor - FULL Size $45. This is a lightweight sunscreen. I was worried that it would be oily, but it is not, and it absorbs quickly. I like this one can be used on the face.
Olio Studio - Aqua Strip Pillow  - $50. This pillow was made exclusively for this box. The aqua color is perfect for K's apartment, and I think this will look great there. They were very creative on the packaging, as you can see it came shrink wrapped. It fit beautifully in the box.
This is the look with all the items. I really liked this box and will definitely be on the look out for more Limited Edition boxes from them. The total value was approximately $289, which is far more than the $90 we paid. Also, we will be using every one of the items, which makes this a good value for us.
`A

No comments:

Post a Comment