Thursday, July 16, 2015

Glossybox July 2015 Review

*This post contains referral links*
Glossybox is $21/month. They send a mix of five luxury sample sizes and full sizes. If you are interested in Glossybox please click our referral link here.
 
Kueshi Anticellulite Booster - $22.60. FULL size included. You massage this into the skin after showering and you can also leave on overnight, allowing the formula to soak into affected areas.
Naked Lips Organic Lip Balm - $5.50. FULL size included. I have never heard of this brand before, but I can always use an extra lip balm.
 
Hey Honey I Peel Good Biomimetic Cream Honey Peel Cream - $27. I have never heard of this brand. This cream is good for hydration, exfoliation, and protection. Additionally, it's supposed to reduce stretch marks. I had to show the you stock pic as well, because it kinda cracked me up.
Face Stockholm Lipliner in Helen - $17, Full size was included. This is a red color, although I did not show that in the pic. I didn't open because I don't wear lip liner and already know I'm swapping over on the MSA site.
 
Novex Haircare Brazillian Keratin Extra Deep Hair Care Cream - $16.99. FULL Size included. This is a deep hair conditioner, which I'm never disappointed to see. Keratin reinforces hair structure, increasing shine and leaving hair manageable and soft to the touch.
One last look at the full box. The value of this box is around $89, which is well over the $21 monthly cost. If you are interested in Glossybox please click our referral link here.
`A

No comments:

Post a Comment