Sunday, April 26, 2015

Target Spring 2015 Beauty Box

The Target Beauty Box is released a couple times a year, and features items for the season. This is not a monthly or quarterly subscription box, you have to purchase each time it comes out. You are not able to have a standing order, and it sell out quickly. The cost is $5, which includes shipping.  
Tresemme Superior Hold Hair Spray - 1.47. This has all day humidity resistance. I don't use this brand so I won't be keeping.
Shea Moisture Superfruit Complex 10-in-1 Renewal System - with Marula oil and Biotin. I have never used this brand, and did not know anything about it. I have now learned it is sulfate free, no parabens or phtalates, and is minus a bunch of other ingredients that I'm unfamiliar with anyway. This is a nice travel size, so I plan to try it.
L'Oreal Infallible Makeup Extender Setting Spray - $13.99. This was the item that got me to buy the box. I am a huge fan of setting sprays, I currently use Urban Decay and love it, but I'm also open to trying something else. However, this is more expensive than the UD stuff I'm currently using and love, so even if it works it's unlikely I'll ever switch.
Neutrogena Hydro Boost gel-cream for Extra-Dry Skin . This contains Hyaluronic Acid, which secures moisture and creates fullness to help your skin be more healthy looking.
Maybelline® Color Elixir™ By Color Sensational® Lipcolor - 0.17 fl oz - $5.49. Full size included. It's designed to be a mixture of a balm and shine formula. Interesting. Love the color I got.
 
`A

No comments:

Post a Comment