Friday, April 24, 2015

Beauty DNA April 2015 Review

Beauty DNA is a monthly subscription box that specializes in skin care items. You will always receive a full size item each month. For the months that it is a lower value item, they generally give you two items. You fill out a profile and they pick an item that matchess your preference. They include a nice info card each month that tell why they matched you with the months item.
My item this month is 37 Actives High Performance Anti-Aging Cleansing Treatment - $79.  I'm happy to see this because I am ready to try a new cleanser. I hope this one works. Beauty DNA picked this out for me because it is well suited to benefit my fair complexion. It contains ingredients I like, Aloe Vera, antioxidants, and cocoa butter, but not lavender or mushrooms which are on my Don't Like list.
~A

No comments:

Post a Comment