Saturday, April 11, 2015

ModCloth Stylish Surprise April 2015 Review Part 2

Our ModCloth Stylish Surprise shipment of tops finally arrived. ModCloth does a sale a couple times a year, to clear out last seasons inventory. You don't know what you are going to get, which is the surprise part. This can be really hit/miss. We cannot include prices because the items are no longer in inventory. We paid $15 for each piece.
blu Pepper - I can't believe how stretchy and comfortable this is. This has 44% Nylon, 8% polyester, and 48% acrylic. If it's wasn't for the flowers, I would totally wear this.
Double Zero -  I love this one, it's super cute. The extra detail on the bottom just gives it character. This material also runs up the side a little, but it's subtle. 80% cotton 20% polyester. Hand wash in cold, do not bleach or dry clean.
Geode - I was surprised to see an actual dress thrown in, 80% nylon 20% spandex.  It's a formal dress, as I thought this shipment would be all tops. This is very nice and I'm hoping this fits K. Every girl should own a nice go-to red dress, it's as much a staple as an LBD. 
Sunny Girl - 100% Rayon. This is a complete miss! I do not like flowers, and do not care how trendy they are. This is a lightweight rayon material, longer in the back, would pair great with leggings.
Sweet Rain  Cropped Vest - 100% Polyester. I LOVE this one. It's crop style, which is unfortunate because neither K or I look good in crop tops. I love the shiny sequin detail.
Moon dressy shirt - This will look great on K. 51% nylon, 35% cotton and 14 % spandex. I love the boxy style but I especially love the lace detail at the top.
American Apparel Pizza Party t-shirt. I don't care for the Pizza Party pic, 50% cotton 50% polyester, but this is the softest most comfortable shirt. It would make a great sleep shirt as well, for someone who can sleep with sleeves.
 Ezra - I'm not sure how much you can tell from the pic, but this top is very dressy. The tag says it's 100% Polyester and 100% cotton crochet detail. It feels more like nylon though. I really like the deep blue color on this one, and I hope this works for K because this would look seriously great on her.
Monoreno - 100% Cotton, hand wash only. This one is my favorite. The crochet at the top really gives it character. It's lightweight and has a boxy style. It would pair great with jeans.

That's it for this box. As expected, there were some hits, some whatevers, and some what are you doing in my box reactions.
`A

No comments:

Post a Comment