Monday, July 18, 2016

PopSugar Must Have Mini Box July 2016 Review

PopSugar MINI Must Have Box  is a new subscription from PopSugar. It is a mini version of the full size box. It will include two full size items each month. The items will be different than what is included in the full size box. You are guaranteed to receive two (2) full size items worth over $30.
Cost: $18.95
How Often: Monthly
Ships To: United States via USPS and FedEx
 This is the first look this month. I had already seen the spoilers so I knew what we were getting.
 PopSugar Mini box also includes an info card that explains the items that are included.
 Let it Block SPF 30 Sunscreen - $14.99. This sunscreen comes in a recyclable pouch. This container is 3 oz and will fit great in a travel bag. The formula is paraben-free and nutrient rich.This is also water resistant for up to 80 minutes.
Sunnylife Pineapple Ice Tray (set of 2) - $17. These are the absolute cutest ice cube trays that I have ever owned. I really love them. I have never received ice cube trays in a sub box, so I'm especially happy to get these.
I wanted to show you what the ice cubes look like up close. They are even cuter than I thought they would be. The tip card suggests using it for herbs or fruit. I imagine that these would also make cute wine cubes.
`A

No comments:

Post a Comment