Saturday, July 23, 2016

Beauty Fix July 2016 Review

Beauty Fix - is a monthly beauty and makeup subscription box service from DermStore.com. You will receive full and travel size items worth at least $100. They send items from well known brands. All items are sold on their website. you generally get a coupon each month as well. If you are interested, contact us and we can send you an email link that will get you $10 towards your account. Cost: $24.95/month
How Often: Monthly

Ships To: United States via USPS 
There is a two sided info card that tells about the items included. It's very helpful.
DS Laboratories Oligo DX - $34. Full Size. This is a skin smoothing treatment to give your legs a toned appearance by blurring away the dimples and other imperfections. I have no idea if this would work or not, but might be worth a try.
Glytone Acne Treatment Spray Back and Chest - $20. I have never heard of anything like this, so it's interesting if nothing else.
Neova CU3 intensive Lip Repair - $22. This is an intensive treatment for your lips. Works great for all kinds of weather, heat or cold. I like getting lip treatments in subs, so this is great even if I have never heard of this brand.
Dr. Hauschka Night Serum - $60. Full Size. Another night serum, but I do like this brand. This one is a gel formula, but it's said to instantly absorb. This is all natural ingredients and oil free. Works on all skin types.
Avene Micellar Lotion - $20. This is said to be a toner/cleanser/makeup remover all in one. I'm not sure if this would really work as a makeup remover, I plan to use as a toner.
Skyn Iceland Blemish Dots - $5. This is one packet of blemish dots (they come in sets of four). You just place this little dot over you acne concerns, and it even works if they are just forming. I have tried this in other brands, but not this one. Skyn Iceland is one of my favorites so I'm happy it was included.
Danielle Creations Therapeutic Gel Beads Eye Mask - $9.99. You can use this for cold or hot, meaning you can heat in the microwave or cold in the refrigerator. I've never gotten one of these in a sub box before, so I think this is great.
 


Last look at the full box for this month. I really liked this months box. The July box has an approximate retail value of $170.99, which is really great for a box at this price point.
`A

No comments:

Post a Comment