Monday, July 18, 2016

PopSugar Must Have Box July 2016 Review

PopSugar Must Have Boxis a monthly lifestyle box, geared toward women, founded by Lisa Sugar. They send full size products and a mix of beauty, home, fitness, and other items. They guarantee a value of over $100. They also curate Special Edition boxes that are released throughout the year; they are very popular and contain luxury items. We recommend this box for anyone new to subscription services. 
Cost: $29.95
How Often: Monthly
Ships To: United States via USPS and FedEx
 
 PopSugar Must Have Box includes an info card that describes the products.
Michael Stars Porcelain Skinny Scarf in White - $30. I don't know why I got two of these, but I really like Michael Stars scarfs, and I especially like this one. It is thin and very pretty. This can also be used as a headband, but I'm sure I'll be using as a scarf.
Just another pic showing one opened. It's such a great length. I like how this would be just a pop of color over your sweater or jacket.
 House of Pom Emoji napkins - $25. These cloth cocktail napkins are really cute.
Sunnylife Inflatable Swan Drink Holder - $18. You can float up to four beverages with this. I think this is cute and I am so bringing this on my next beach trip. It's too cute!
Pintrill Pineapple Pin - $12. The suggestion is to use this with your scarf. I don't know that I will do that, but I do like the Pineapple and it is sooo summer.
Sachajuan Hair in the Sun - $32. This is like sunscreen for your hair. It will not wash out in the ocean. You can use this as a styling crème, and it doubles as a protectant from harmful UV rays. This also protects your color.
European Wax Center Oh My Brow! Highlighter in Pearl - $19. This is designed to use right over your eyebrows, to make them pop a little. You can also use this as a highlighter for other areas such as cheekbones or above the lip on your cupids bow.
Joe Chips Classic Sea Salt Retro Potato Chips - $1.49. This was the snack this month. I feel like we have gotten way more salty snacks this year than sweet. I haven't tried these yet so I can't give a recommendation one way or the other, but I can tell you they are kettle chips.
Trove Gift Card - $20. This is a giftcard, not a coupon. But this store does not seem to have many items that are near this price range, so I'll be passing on this one.
This months box has an approximate retail value of $137. This does not include the gift card to the overpriced store. My favorite item this month is the Michael Stars scarf, which is similar to a full size one we received a few years ago. The scarf makes the box for me this month.
`A
 

No comments:

Post a Comment