Saturday, July 30, 2016

Luxor Box July 2016 Review


Luxor Box is a bi-monthly subscription box that includes luxury, beauty, spa, jewelry, and lifestyle items. Each item is high quality. You receive 5-7 items with a guaranteed value of $275. This is our favorite box in the “luxury” category.  
Cost: $129/US or $159/Canada OR a Petite Box is $43/US only
How Often: Bi-Monthly
Ships To: United States & Canada via USPS

Luxor Box always ships inside another box. They add plenty of stuffing so the box always arrives intact. They have one of the best quality boxes in the industry, so it's nice they arrive without being banged up.
They always include their logo stamped tissue paper, held together by their logo sticker.
Every item is always well wrapped and each box includes plenty of stuffing.
The info cards are the best. They are printed on high quality paper and include plenty of info about each of the included items.
Shaffer LA The Julian Clutch - $198. This was created for the Luxor Box! I love the bright cobalt blue color! One thing to note, this is a clutch. My only complaint(s) is this does not zip closed and there is no strap. Even if doesn't zip, with the bucket type of style it is, it would still be fabulous with a strap. I don't trust clutches that don't zip. It's unfortunate because I feel like I should really love this. It's made with a high quality Italian leather.
Here is a fuller picture of it opened. Again, I just think it's really beautiful!
Youth Corridor Hydrating Soothing Mask - $115. Subscribers received either this item or the Revitalizing Beta Hydroxy Mask. The one I received restores, calms, and balances your skin. I don't know what is happening with the summer weather, but right now I sure could use all the skin hydration products that I can get my hands on.
Graphic Image Jotter ($41)/ Set of 24 Card Refills ($3.75)/ and Leather Wrap Pen ($40) - $84.75. This was wrapped really nicely. I usually like Graphic Image products. A lot. But this time, I'm left scratching my head why this is useful. I have never cared about expensive pens, I don't ever feel they work better than regular ball points. And I'm not quite sure what I would do with these little jotter notecards. But I do love how nicely this was packaged.
Dartington Crystal Medium Crescent Clock - $85. This is very high quality and really nice. I feel like I've just been congratulated for putting in 20 years somewhere. I still like this and will be placing it on my desk, because it will look nice there and also because I can't imagine it fitting in anywhere else.
This months box has an approximate value of $482.75. I think the value is great. And the quality of the items included are very consistent with what you would expect from the Luxor Box. With that said, however, I'm sadly just not feeling it this month.
`A

No comments:

Post a Comment