Sunday, October 18, 2015

PopSugar Must Have Box October 2015 Review

PopSugar Must Have Box is $39.95/month. You can get a price break if you order for the 3 or 6 month plans. This is one of our favorite subscription boxes, and our top recommendation for those new to subs. Each month they send beauty, fashion, or lifestyle items, usually full size. Inspiration the October box is Autumn, Restful Nights, Cozy, Irresistible, Breast Cancer Awareness. I've seen some of the spoilers and I've been really looking forward to this months box.
Just a reminder to the ladies out there to be sure to get checked!
Savvy Sleeper Luxury Satin Pillowcase - $36. I love that a pillow case was included in a sub box. Love it!! I'm going to try and trade over on MSA for more. I've already washed and tried this out and it's great. Also, It's supposed to protect your hair while you sleep.
 
The Honest Company Sea Salt + Sugar Body Scrub - $ 17. This is a great exfoliate sugar scrub. I love the brand and I love sugar scrubs, but unfortunately, this one has lavender which I cannot have.
Belgian Boys De Stroopwafe - $1.59. This is a delicious caramel-filled waffle with a crunchy outside and chewy inside. I always love getting the snacks in our PopSugar Must Have Box. These two wagers are really good!
Richer Poorer Hope Slipper Socks - $15. I love getting socks, and I love how soft and fluffy they are. Also, the grippers on the bottom of the sock is so awesome. This supports Breast Cancer Awareness and were designed by PopSugar!
Easy, Tiger Brown Paper Liquor Bag Set - $8. Paper Bag for wine bottles. These are perfect for bringing a bottle of wine to your next house party.
Why Not Me? by Mindy Kaling Book - $25. I don't really care to get books in sub boxes, but this one is ok. I generally prefer my kindle! We do seem to get a nice hardback every fall, which is great for a fall theme.
It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product - $11.96. Detangle, protect, stop frizz, and add shine! This is a great brand, and I don't mind getting this in a sub! I do love hair protectant hair products.
Danielle Stevens Monogram Gift Card $40 - There are some cute stuff on this site.
Also included a 30% off coupon for Honest Company and 20% off for Sleeper Savvy.
I Love this months box! The overall value this month is over $100. I love the mix of products this month. We need more original ideas such as what was included this month. Loved it!
`A

No comments:

Post a Comment