Saturday, October 17, 2015

Glossybox October 2015 Review

Glossybox is $21/month and you get five beauty products. I think I've discovered more brands that are new to me than any other box. They include a mix of deluxe trial and full size products. They have a nice rewards program. You have the opportunity to complete surveys for points called Glossydots, and then when you reach 1000 you receive the next month's box free.


Vichy Idealia Skin Sleep - I love Vichy items, so this is great to see. I also like that this is a night product. This stimulates cell renewal while you sleep!
DE Bruyere Paris  Red LipGloss - This is a really pretty shade, Parisian-inspired red lipgloss. I think this is my favorite item this month!
Phytokeratine Repairing Thermal Protectant Spray - This heat protects, detangles, and protects from breakage. I am very good about using hair prep sprays, very conscientious, and I already like this brand so I'm happy to get this.
Lollipops Make Up Paris Nail Lacquer In Voyage A Paris  - One of the tips on the card is to "skip the dip" when getting a manicure. Your natural nail shape expands as it absorbs water, and after your primped and polished, the water evaporates and your nails shrink to their original size causing chips and cracks.
Sabe Masson Le Soft Perfume - This French perfume is super cute. I cannot wear perfume, but I really love the packaging. Developed in Paris with natural ingredients, free of alcohol and parabens. Also, this is a stick perfume!
This month was a good box! I will be using all the items with the exception of the perfume. Looking forward to next month.
`A

No comments:

Post a Comment