Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Luxor Box Special Edition October 2015

The Luxor "Most Requested" Special Edition October Box was $135 and arrived this afternoon. I've been really liking this box, so this was an automatic for me to get. We got to choose between Gold or Silver theme. I picked silver.
The Luxor box comes in a nice quality blue box and is wrapped in logo tissue paper with a logo sticker.
The include a packet of info cards explaining each of the products. This month also included a list of the "most requested" items they receive requests for.
Deepa Gurnani  Irene Headband - $62. I got silver. This is a hand embroidered and embellished headband. It's very pretty, but definitely more K's style than mine. I like the tissue wrapping with the Deepa Gurnani logo.
 
Marie Belle New York Chocolate Bar & Chocolate Covered Caramel 4-piece - $21. I always love getting chocolate, and these caramels are sooo cute! 
Bellapierre Cosmetics - 5-piece Travel Brush Set - $39.99.  can always use new brushes and do I love the case this came in. This is perfect to throw in a travel bag.
 
Robyn Rhodes Xavier Bracelet - $89. I LOVE this bracelet! I would have worn this today if I had gotten my box earlier. This is lightweight, and easily slips on, but I never get the feeling it would slip off. This is by far my favorite item in the box. I am going to see if I can snag the gold one over on swap.
Robyn Rhodes Cody Adjustable Ring - $80. This is adjustable and designed to fit different size fingers. I'm not overly excited about it, but I do think K would like it.
 
L'eau De Mademoiselle Rose Citrus - Eau De Parfum $75. I cannot wear perfume so this is unfortunately lost on me. The bottle and cap are leather, which makes the packaging classy.
Bellapierre Cosmetics 9-stack mineral shimmer powder - $89.99. This is unique because this mineral shimmer has many different uses. You can use it as a shimmer eye shadow (which is what I initially imagined it to be), or cream eye shadow (just apply with a damp brush), blush, eye liner, lip color, nail polish, tinted mascara, or as a bronzer. The info card recommends checking out the website to gain ideas. The most original I saw was to use it to change the shade of a nail polish. 
The overall value is around $456.98, which is pretty wow! I love the bracelet, if I have not mentioned that yet! :) The next special edition box has already gone on sale, and will ship in December. I can't wait to see what they have in store for that one!
`A

No comments:

Post a Comment