Friday, October 30, 2015

Beauty DNA October 2015 Review

 
Beauty DNA is a monthly subscription service that will send you one full-size skincare or hair care item each month. The cost is $25/month and you usually receive more than triple the value. For the months that I have received a lower value item, they have sent me two items. They have a unique matching system, where you fill out your likes/dislikes profile and you never receive items that you don't like. I have had fairly good luck with being matched with items that I really like and that I can actually use.
These are the best info cards around. They fully explain the product, but also explain why the item has been matched specifically for you.
 
Primo Lash - $48. The longer, darker, fuller lashes you dream of are just a sweep away! PRIMO LASH serum contains breakthrough, patented Peptide Technology to dramatically transform the look of your lashes. Paraben, Gluten, and Sulfate free. This company even has an "auto-replenish service", which is pretty cool.  
Also, I love the fact that they put Beauty DNA stickers on their products. This actually helps me remember later on where I got the item from.
`A

No comments:

Post a Comment